Full Send Tickstrike action

This was a pure momo trade around 12:15. Tight risk management and I caught the upswell.

2 Likes

Nice work! I’m seeing more and more people using that mini meter type view you have, will explore making it a default option .

1 Like

Yea I really like it in that fashion and what might be cool since you are working on a correlation matrix is to allow for mini meters to be snaped into a grid together and any items in that grid then are the components of the correlation matrix etc.

Idk cool stuff to build out I’m excited ;p

2 Likes

You know, one thing I really like about the quantower platform, is the ability to create synthetic symbols and plot them against other synthetics. For example, take the bonds, equities and plot them against each other. Something like that would be an interesting and useful way to see the market activiity.

1 Like

100%. Considering relative strength and weakness on a relative basis using synthetics is one of the biggest “aha” moments I’ve ever had in my trading. I continue to learn how to best act on it. And I feel like it’s an edge few have exploited (which means it still has a lot of edge). Have played with Quantower in the past and liked it, but still using others. May have to revisit…

I love the idea of QT but don’t like the execution of the idea. Making it cross-platform and so high level makes it a resource hog and it seems they do an okay version of everything but not a great version of anything.

Agreed. I gave it a couple of weeks and ran in to many many issues. The dev team is very confused about product development too, it seems. Saw someone on twitter post about how QT order placement went haywire and lost the person money.

1 Like

Sierra is pretty good at synthetics too so thanks for reminding me of that idea