Historical Data

When do you think youll have the historical numbers with date and time
implemented because itll make a world of difference in my trading?

2 Likes

100% agree the learning cycle involves immersion → reflection and currently only the former stage is possible.

I know @Aamar and the team are working on historical data in some capacity not sure on timelines though.

2 Likes

Is it possible to make a tickstrike chart that looks like a tic chart but plots the tickstrick levels on the chart with colors e.g. a red bars down would say the selling is strong a green bar up is strong buying. A few red marks or green marks within the bar means selling or buying is weak . The sensitivity level could be shown as light to dark red within the bar for example.

2 Likes

@Jesse_L I merged your thread into this feature request as it covers the same topic.

1 Like

Great idea. Would be great to “backtest” tickstrike levels with the underlying target instrument price levels to see correlations and/or divergences.

1 Like

A plotted chart with signals based on sensitivity would be awesome to backtesting the tickstrike and evolving its use.

Im suspecting that this plotted chart would probably be 95% the same as the regular chart. But if access to a .csv file or something similar, one could use that that data to find different times in the market when it moves.
There’s leading indicators already that use above stated data with AI to make predictions when the market is more likely to move.

Just an example since I use 11 sens settings. Ive noticed how the tickstrike starts ticking more heavily around the ending/creating of 1hour and 30 minute bars.

2 Likes

This is in the works, will keep you all posted :slight_smile:

4 Likes