Invert individual Popup strike colours

Hi Aamar,

Suggestion, when viewing inverse ETFs side by side with their corresponding true directional ETFs, then the option to invert the negative & positive strike colours would be welcome.

May also be beneficial in those split second decisions regarding the VIX.

MT
:helicopter: :uk:

3 Likes

Agreed. Also if we had a “matrix” where all symbols could be combine into one master (sub window) then need to inverse those ETF’s that need to!

1 Like

Elaborate on this a bit more for me @Linden

Was thinking one pop out window that can have up to 10-20 symbols being tracked inside and each individual symbol can be adjusted to customer sensitivity setting, and then when all 10-20 symbols (or how many are linked together), sound off; then the ONE custom pop out window would also sound off light and sound. The problem with that is some ETF’s (or maybe even stock symbols) are inverse by design. For example, GC, GLD, SI, GLDM, IAU, SGOL, SLV sound off together but DX being inverse will be opposite color! My original spreadsheet listed 13 inverse. Note the SQQQ (listed below for day trading) is also considered inverse.

For example with GC, sometimes SLV (the future symbol) does not travel with GC, so might set SLV to a lower sensitivity setting but when all symbols hit the minimum threshold then the thermometer would move to dark green. Perhaps, the custom matrix would look like a horizontal or perpendicular thermometer, with say read outs of what the last combine sensitivity was and if incoming readings move the last setting.

Gee should be fairly easy to do!!!

Ps. Still like to see the VXN added.

Mar 21 Mon 102

From spreadsheet >
13 Inverse, 1.5X = 1, 2X = 4, 3X = 6, Used only for Day Trading= 2 (SQQQ + UCO), Only one listed by Exchanges as “leading barometer” (VXN).

Hi, I just found your correspondence in my spam ! Apologize for the late reply.

The ability to invert the TS colour.

An overly simple example, if I had a workspace set up with two instruments, say the ES and the VIX, then periodically when the ES gives a Bullish colour indication the VIX might indicate a simultaneous bearish colour indicating the opposite direction.

A mechanism to invert the VIX colour, such as a ¨tick¨ in a new checkbox within each instrument settings gear cog would allow the ES and the VIX to both display the same colour.

This would be very helpful when inverse ETFs are included inside a workspace.

Regards

MT