Resize Pop Outs?

Did the pop outs used to be resizable? I thought I remembered that at one time I dragged the side and made it larger. Now I want to increase the size of one pop out but although my cursor changes to a double headed arrow on all four sides of the box, I can’t change the size.
Can the size be changed?
Thanks

I am also interested in resizing the alert boxes
Please advise.

Fari Hamzei

2 Likes

They do resize. Just tested. I have version 1.0.0.67

1 Like

That’s odd. I just opened Tick Strike and tried resizing a pop out and it worked.
I screen record my trading so I just looked at my video for Apr 13 and that shows the TickStrike window, also version 1.0.0.67, and me making a new pop out and trying to resize it and not being able to, then trying on the existing pop outs and not being able to resize them either (after unlocking them from their strip).
Weird, but it works now. Thanks for your post.

1 Like

I have been working with the pop-outs and found two things that could be helpful since I first tried it. 1) That once a pop-out is locked, it isn’t resizable. So, unlock the one you want to resize, and then resize and relock. 2) If you keep the string of instruments far enough apart, they don’t tend to automatically “clump and lock” and misalignment can be corrected by unlocking, maybe resizing and then repositioning and locking. I now have columns that are independent of other instrument groups.

2 Likes