Welcome to the TickStrike community! Tell us about yourself >>>

Tell us a little about you and your trading style :slight_smile:

I’m Aamar. I trade news events and US equity indexes, I use TickStrike to look for correlation momentum to confirm or initiate a trade.

2 Likes

I scalp the DAX index to 5 pips and SL 10 pips :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I trade futures…mainly es, rty, and crude oil with an occasional natural gas and copper. Hoping to find new ways to best use tick strike. At this time I use it mainly to tell me when not to enter a trade.

4 Likes

I’m Fergus McPickle… I trade mainly GBP pairs and Gold. I have used tickstrike as confluence for my trade entries for years and love the new version, it gives me a Pippy Stiffy :yum:

3 Likes

I trade futures, mainly EQ indices and CL. And Forex newstrading.

I use tickstrike to confirm my entries.

5 Likes

Howdy all,
Futures trader here, primarily trading the #NQ.
Always trying to improve and add another edge.
Not a news trader, but hoping to use tickstrike as another way to confirm entries and exits.

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Adding DAX Stocks to tickstrike

I mainly trade the NQ using the Apex trading system. I also, occasionally trade the ES & RTY

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tickstrike ‘snapping’ feature request

Da name is jimmmyy (aka bluevein) I like to trade the traditional stack of fut’s use TickStrike to find whats hawt and movin! Then when ‘stalking’ an entry, drop that sensitivity way up to use it as an additional auditory stimulus in my execution patterns.

2 Likes

I scalp new york uk and europe cross over - dollar dx is important and gbp pair’s momentum

try to stick to 5-10 pip sl with tp of 15-25 depending on volume.

2 Likes

Hi, Im Walt, I trade NQ
Using tickstrike to validate/confirm entry opportunities using correlation and momentum

2 Likes

I am unfamiliar with this can you explain how it works? (roughly speaking) IE composite of same time frame indicators, flow, etc.? How do you use tickstrike in-junction with that system?

I trade the ES and occasionally CL. I use Tick Strike to confirm the signals my trading software give me for longs and shorts.

2 Likes

Hi, mainly trading ES and NQ and around in all three sessions so one of the things I’m trying to do is best use it during Asia

1 Like

I trade NQ scalping and occasionally trailing. looking for 30 ticks per day and done.

3 Likes

Learn How to Trade Consistently & Objectively on Futures and Forex Markets - Apex Investing Institute

2 Likes

I trade US stocks and futures (ES,NQ,CL,YM). Hope I can use TickStrike to refine/confirm entries.

1 Like

Hello everyone, My name is Vince, just purchased Tick strike and signed up for the community. looking forward to Learning and becoming a better trader, I am sure this indicator will Help me. I trade mostly NQ.

3 Likes

I scalp mainly NQ and GC looking for 30 tics during US market morning

1 Like